At the dawn of a new year, I thought I would do something I don’t think I have ever done:
Writing down my New Year’s Resolutions.
- Drink more Italian wine—at the end of 2014 I was drinking a bit more (including three really good Franciacortas) and I plan to delve into more regions other than Tuscany and Piedmont.
- Drink more Merlot–this one might be a tough one to keep, but again, I tasted a few nice Merlots near the end of the year, and I am going to try and search out the Miles-maligned Merlot a bit more this year.
- Get Posts done a day (or more) ahead of time–I would like to have posts “in the can” at least a day ahead of time (and it looks like I will start this resolution tomorrow).
- Do more interviews–when I started this blog, one of the ideas I had was to interview people in the wine world who were also cyclists. Well, I have done one, but I have not yet posted it. The plan is to do a few more this year.
- Drink less on New Year’s Eve–I am hurting right now, even the noise of the keyboard is a bit more than I can bear…..