Sabering With Household Items: The Iron Episode

Happy New Year Everybody!

Today, I have a new video for you: Sabering a bottle of sparkling wine with a household iron. Not much else to say as the video speaks for itself.

This entry was posted in Sabering, Sparkling Wine, Wine. Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Sabering With Household Items: The Iron Episode

Nice work! I’m surprised it took that long – I would think the wight and metal edge of iron, it should’ve been quicker – I guess iron is too awkward of a tool for this purpose. Glad it worked in any case, and nice work on the video with multiple cameras – the last part with the cork flying was very impressive.

Happy New Year!

2. love the commentary and the fact that you didn’t give up! The slo mo was an awesome shot!

3. Beth says:

You could have edited out the middle, but that was the funniest part!

4. Your videos are always fun to watch. I love the heckling captions! Great job!
    Oh, does the iron still work?

5. Leyla says:

Have a Happy 2016 🙂

6. Inese Poga Art plus Life says:

Happy New Year! Good health, lots of posts with new details about wine, joy and sparkling life!

7. The Mouse says:

Happy, Healthy, and Peaceful 2016!

8. One of your best (and funniest) saberings yet! Happy 2016 Jeff!

9. It’s all about the follow through…

10. linnetmoss says:

Love the slo-mo and the captions! Wishing you a New Year full of great wines 🙂

11. An iron, wow, who would have thought, certainly not I. Well done Jeff.