- The Second Annual Blind Tasting of American Pinot Noir (Part Two)
- The Second Annual Blind Tasting of American Pinot Noir (Part One)
- What We Have Been Drinking—12/9/2019
- Sundays Are For Sebastian #262
- The (Under $20–Except One) “Random” Samples—12/6/2019
- Why Not Take Risks?
- Getting Judgmental at Rodeo Uncorked!
Category Archives: Cava
It’s still hot down here in Houston. My Philly self would say “it’s really &%#$@^! hot down here!” Looking at the forecast, the lowest high over the next ten days is predicted to be 92° which will feel absolutely chilly since … Continue reading