- The Second Annual Blind Tasting of American Pinot Noir (Part Three)
- The Second Annual Blind Tasting of American Pinot Noir (Part One)
- What We Have Been Drinking—12/9/2019
- Sundays Are For Sebastian #262
- The (Under $20–Except One) “Random” Samples—12/6/2019
- Why Not Take Risks?
- Getting Judgmental at Rodeo Uncorked!
Category Archives: Falanghina
It is time for another edition of “Random Samples”–I occasionally get samples from marketing agencies and/or producers, and these can often be grouped together into some sort of over-arching theme: Drink Them and It Will Come, Summer is Here, So That Means … Continue reading