- The Second Annual Blind Tasting of American Pinot Noir (Part Three)
- The Second Annual Blind Tasting of American Pinot Noir (Part One)
- What We Have Been Drinking—12/9/2019
- Sundays Are For Sebastian #262
- The (Under $20–Except One) “Random” Samples—12/6/2019
- Why Not Take Risks?
- Getting Judgmental at Rodeo Uncorked!
Tag Archives: Wine Club
A couple of months ago, I made another trip out West, and visited Dry Creek Valley for the second time this year. The first time around, it was all new to me–sure, I had driven through Healdsburg and Geyserville before, … Continue reading