- The Second Annual Blind Tasting of American Pinot Noir (Part Two)
- The Second Annual Blind Tasting of American Pinot Noir (Part One)
- What We Have Been Drinking—12/9/2019
- Sundays Are For Sebastian #262
- The (Under $20–Except One) “Random” Samples—12/6/2019
- Why Not Take Risks?
- Getting Judgmental at Rodeo Uncorked!
Tag Archives: Wine Geek
Last week, none other than yours truly won the latest version of the Monthly Wine Writing Challenge (#MWWC35) and just like all previous winners of the Challenge, my “reward” was to choose the theme for the following Challenge (in this case … Continue reading