As I start gathering the gear together to take my boys fishing today (which means an endless task of baiting their hooks and, if by some miraculous intervention they actually catch a fish, trying to remove the hook that the poor creature will have invariably swallowed), I thought I would send out a brief reminder about Monthly Writing Challenge 10 (#MWWC10).
This month’s theme, chosen by last month’s winner, The Sybarite is:
- The Challenge is open to anybody and everybody. It helps if you have a blog, but that is certainly not a requirement (contact me if this is the case).
- Write a post based on this month’s theme: “Fear”.
- The post should be at least tangentially related to wine (after all, it is the name of the challenge!).
- The post should be more or less around 1000 words (I routinely violate this rule, so it is just there as a “guide”).
- Include the Monthly Wine Writing Challenge badge (above) that was designed by the very first winner, The Armchair Sommelier.
- Here are the three ways to be sure to get your post included in the Challenge:
The all important dates:
Deadline for submission: Monday, June 30th, 2014
Voting Begins: Tuesday, July 1st, 2014
Voting Ends: Monday, July 8th, 2014
Winner Announced: Tuesday, July 9th, 2014
Thus far, we have five entries:
There remains a scant ten days to get your submissions in!
So get to the keyboard and get writing!!!