Sundays Are For Sebastian—#67

Sebastian is my five-year old and he says some of the funniest things–we have no idea where he gets his material since his mother and I are rather boring, serious people.

Sebastian woke up and came downstairs early on Sunday morning to find me on my laptop.

Sebastian: “What are you doing, Daddy?”

Me: “Working on my blog.”

Sebastian: “What day is it?”

Me: “Sunday”

Sebastian: “Are you doing ‘Sundays are for Sebastian’?”

Me: “Actually, yes.”

Sebastian: “How? I have not said anything funny yet….”

This entry was posted in Family, Humor, Kids and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Sundays Are For Sebastian—#67

1. sallybr says:

On that was a good one! I see that he got comfortable with being in the spotlight VERY quickly…. 🙂

2. sallybr says:

ooops, instead of liking your post, I liked my own comment… sheesh…. too early, caffeine has not kicked in yet… sorry

3. ChgoJohn says:

You can always count on Sebastian to come through. 🙂

4. Expat Eye says:

Ha ha! Does he think he’s funny??

5. Getting a wee bit cocky, perhaps? 🙂

6. cyardin says:

Oh dear… The talent has discovered fame. It is all over now, get him an agent (or declare that you are his agent) now!

7. Lauzan says:

Sebastian you should meet Sofia: sofia “daddy I love you!” dad- “will you marry me?”, Sofia “ehm…no you have grey hair, can I have some chocolate?”…..

8. …And there you have it!