Sabering With Household Items: The Liberty Bell Episode

Happy Friday Everybody!

The movers are coming just a few minutes, and my wife is yelling at me to do seventy-three different things (none of which include blogging), so I need to make this brief.

My neighbor shot this video of me sabering last night, our last night in our house. I hope you enjoy!

This entry was posted in Cava, Sabering, Sparkling Wine, Wine. Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to Sabering With Household Items: The Liberty Bell Episode

1. ksbeth says:

aw – i’m a kindy teacher and understand how fast it goes –

2. linnetmoss says:

Good luck with the move!!

3. Well done, Jeff! I always love your sabering videos. Best wishes on the move. When you get to the Lone Star State, be sure to post some sabering with items from your new home. Maybe a spur? Cheers!

4. Beth says:

I am ready for you to saber with a Justin boot or a big, metal belt buckle! Maybe you can find something cool at the Texas Junk Company! (https://www.facebook.com/Texas-Junk-Company-149390095103924/)

5. Theresa says:

Wow! We walked right past your house in October when we visited the Eastern State Pen last fall. We were in town visiting my brother-in-law while on our way to cycle Andalucia.

Best of luck with the move and much success in Houston. Can’t wait for the sabering episodes with the replica of the Alamo and the Texas Aggie horn. 😉

6. Welcome to Texas! Safe travels. Hope you like Houston. If not, come to Dallas!

7. Safe travels on your journey! I love ALL of your sabering videos. The subtitles just slay them. I really liked the cool sound the bell made on each of the last swipes. Whoooop!

8. Safe travels and best of luck in the Texas, always enjoy the sabering episodes and can’t wait to see what Texas type object you use when you get to your new home.

When you got that tiny bell from your pocket, I literally started laughing. But you did it – great work! 🙂

10. heila says:

Hope the move went smoothly. Good luck in your new place. ☺