This month’s theme, chosen by last month’s winner, The Sybarite is:
- The Challenge is open to anybody and everybody. It helps if you have a blog, but that is certainly not a requirement (contact me if this is the case).
- Write a post based on this month’s theme: “Fear”.
- The post should be at least tangentially related to wine (after all, it is the name of the challenge!).
- The post should be more or less around 1000 words (I routinely violate this rule, so it is just there as a “guide”).
- Include the Monthly Wine Writing Challenge badge (above) that was designed by the very first winner, The Armchair Sommelier.
- Here are the three ways to be sure to get your post included in the Challenge:
The all important dates:
Deadline for submission: Monday, June 30th, 2014
Voting Begins: Tuesday, July 1st, 2014
Voting Ends: Monday, July 8th, 2014
Winner Announced: Tuesday, July 9th, 2014
Thus far, it seems doubtful that we will come anywhere close to the record of 27 entries. In fact, we are in danger of having the fewest entries ever! That means we need several of you (including me) to lock yourself up with your laptop and a chilled bottle of Montrachet to bang out a few hundred words or so. Let’s go people what do you value?
Thus far, we have six entries:
There remains a scant ten days to get your submissions in!
So get to the keyboard and get writing!!!