- Blackbird Flies in Napa Valley
- The Fifth Annual Largest Blind Tasting of American True Rosés–Flights 12-14
- What We Have Been Drinking (Champagne Edition)—6/21/2021
- Sundays Are For Sebastian—Happy Father’s Day, 2021
- The Random Samples—6/18/2021
- The Fifth Annual Largest Blind Tasting of American True Rosés–Flights 9-11
- The Fifth Annual Largest Blind Tasting of American True Rosés–Flights 6-8
Sebastian is my eleven-year-old and he says some of the funniest things–we have no idea where he gets his material since his mother and I are rather boring, serious people. A couple of weeks ago, we had Sebastian tested so that we could better provide support for him this upcoming school year. Coincidentally, that same day the president was touting his “success” on his own test. Later that evening, I mentioned the words “Person, man, woman, camera, T.V.” to my wife. Sebastian: “What’s that?” Me: “The president took a mental acuity test and was required to repeat them.” Sebastian: “What? Five items? I did the same thing today but had eight. Boom!” Sebastian is eleven.