- What We Have Been Drinking—6/27/2022
- Sundays Are For Sebastian #333
- The Random Samples—6/24/2022
- A Quick Trip to Lago di Garda–Day Two
- What We Have Been Drinking—6/20/2022
- Sundays Are For Sebastian—Happy Father’s Day, 2022
- The Sixth Annual World’s Largest Blind Tasting of American True Rosés—Flights 11-13 and Final Results
Sebastian is my eleven-year-old and he says some of the funniest things–we have no idea where he gets his material since his mother and I are rather boring, serious people. A couple of weeks ago, we had Sebastian tested so that we could better provide support for him this upcoming school year. Coincidentally, that same day the president was touting his “success” on his own test. Later that evening, I mentioned the words “Person, man, woman, camera, T.V.” to my wife. Sebastian: “What’s that?” Me: “The president took a mental acuity test and was required to repeat them.” Sebastian: “What? Five items? I did the same thing today but had eight. Boom!” Sebastian is eleven.