- Tiny Bottle Tuesday – Loire Valley Whites with Master the World
- What We Have Been Drinking—1/24/2022
- Sundays Are For Sebastian #321
- Italian Immersion, Prima Parte
- Tiny Bottle Tuesday – Getting Really, Really Small Again
- What We Have Been Drinking—1/17/2022
- Sundays Are For Sebastian (and Nathan) #320
Sebastian is my eleven-year-old and he says some of the funniest things–we have no idea where he gets his material since his mother and I are rather boring, serious people. A couple of weeks ago, we had Sebastian tested so that we could better provide support for him this upcoming school year. Coincidentally, that same day the president was touting his “success” on his own test. Later that evening, I mentioned the words “Person, man, woman, camera, T.V.” to my wife. Sebastian: “What’s that?” Me: “The president took a mental acuity test and was required to repeat them.” Sebastian: “What? Five items? I did the same thing today but had eight. Boom!” Sebastian is eleven.