- Happy Thanksgiving–2020
- The Top Ten American Pinots from the Third Annual Blind Tasting of American Pinot Noir
- The Third Annual Blind Tasting of American Pinot Noir–COVID Edition (Part Two)
- The Third Annual Blind Tasting of American Pinot Noir–COVID Edition (Part One)
- Sundays Are For Sebastian Revisited (#143)
- I’ll Be the Judge of That
- National Zinfandel Day
Sebastian is my eleven-year-old and he says some of the funniest things–we have no idea where he gets his material since his mother and I are rather boring, serious people. A couple of weeks ago, we had Sebastian tested so that we could better provide support for him this upcoming school year. Coincidentally, that same day the president was touting his “success” on his own test. Later that evening, I mentioned the words “Person, man, woman, camera, T.V.” to my wife. Sebastian: “What’s that?” Me: “The president took a mental acuity test and was required to repeat them.” Sebastian: “What? Five items? I did the same thing today but had eight. Boom!” Sebastian is eleven.